Доброго дня тебе, странник! Лондон приветствует тебя. Перед тобой множество путей. Лишь ты решаешь, какой образ избрать, прежде чем погрузиться в мрачные тайны Викторианской эпохи. Коварный демон, исполнительный жнец, благочестивый ангел или любознательный человек. Каждый имеет возможность написать свою собственную историю. Все в твоих руках.

Перед игрой:
Основные "заповеди" форума >>> "Правила"
Описание системы игры и ее особенностей >>> "Система игры"
Вопросы по игре >>> "Гостевая книга"
Список ролей >>> "Действующие лица"
Списки "готовых" персонажей для игры >>> "Акции"
Для анкеты:
Образец анкеты с комментариями >>> "Шаблон анкеты"
Новости:

Стартовала первая сюжетная линия "Монстр".
Повествующая о загадочных исчезновениях людей и жутких монстрах скрывающихся под покровом ночи. Ненасытные твари пожирают не только плоть, но и человеческие души.

Kuroshitsuji. Vortices time

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Видео

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 74

клипы

Great article.

Hi! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

Spot on with this write-up, I actually think this website needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the information!

Wow, this article is good, my sister is analyzing these things, so I am going to convey her.

Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Excellent blog and outstanding design and style.

Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of info on your site. Im really impressed by it.
Hey there,  You have done a great job. I'll definitely digg it and individually suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this website.

Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness for your publish is just cool and i can assume you are knowledgeable in this subject. Fine together with your permission allow me to grab your feed to stay updated with drawing close post. Thank you one million and please keep up the rewarding work.

Thanks  for any other wonderful article. Where else may anyone get that type of info in such a perfect approach of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm at the look for such info.

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is magnificent blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.

Hello, of course this piece of writing is genuinely fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging. thanks.

What's up to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are good designed for new people.

Awesome post.

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Great blog you have got here.. It's difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Excellent article. I'm experiencing many of these issues as well..

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

Hello there, I believe your web site might be having browser compatibility issues. Whenever I look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in I.E., it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Aside from that, excellent site!

Your method of explaining all in this post is genuinely nice, every one can effortlessly know it, Thanks a lot.

Great post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I am inspired! Very helpful information specifically the closing phase :) I maintain such info a lot. I used to be seeking this certain information for a very long time. Thanks and good luck.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно